I'm going to tell you once.

So apparently, Poo told me that the boys asked her when we were all in Tokyo if she knew the story of how their boy, J, got with her friend, H. I didn't think that those boys would be so kaypoh. Maybe it was the Asahi that did it. I told her I thought they knew already. It wasn't terribly fantastic or epic, much less romantic. She told me she told them what she knew (something they knew already) but they insisted there HAD to be some kind of story. Well if there was any kind of story at all, it would be when I wanted to murder him when he put our beloved mag on the line because he was going through a bad break up. I never really forgave him for that, even now. Then Good Vibrations came along and I couldn't pass up on watching the Beastie Boys so we hung out and hung out and hung out. Prior to the hangout sessions, I had already bullied him (wasn't all that hard, trust me) into buying me things and loaning me stuff he wouldn't normally loan anyone else. That's when I figured I was already in his good books. The initial plan was to curry as much favors as I could from him because he was not the world's nicest guy after all (still isn't). But I guess when you find a bloke who (according to that brother of mine) "would walk to the ends of the world for you", you know you lucked out.

I think, for him, it was the red Converse shoes that did it and, of course, my infamous mouth.

0 comments: