Girls don't like boys, girls like cars and money....

How very true. Hehehe! Think I made someone hate this song. Anyways, last night went cool. Some guy got lucky and got a free ride from MY PARENTS at 3 in the morning. Bitch! You had better enjoyed the ride at Paya Lebar, man. GAWD, how I wish I can drive like papa but I know that's ONE thing that cannot possibly rub off on me. I'm too chicken shit for that.

Anyways, talking about bitches, aft dropping what'shisface off, my father just had to be a bitch and go makan after that when he knows I was near collasping ar. Such a chee bai!I think that was his way of telling me that he didn't appreciate being woken up at 3am. Well, it's not my fault, he was gatal enuff to want to drive my friend home. I was cool with letting him sleep over our place. But, well, it's papa, the Bones (Null's nick fo dear daddy, short fo bontot).

I have a shitty habit of rambling on about my life in the early morning. I was doing just that last night and I talked about an 'old' guy, Iskandar was his name. Big mistake! I ended up dreaming about him. KAU! Dah berapa kurun siol itu Iskandar business... the Sink To The Bottom guy, Mr NDP. I dreamt I was working with him in a mall fo some bigass chain company, some sort like WalMart and JC Penny. Best part ar! Adik and Mr Fingers (pls tell me y'all know who I'm tokking about) were in it. Fuck funky sial! I had a conflct with Mr Fingers coz I tried to double-crossed him or something and he got me back by making Adik his love slave. Okay it's very duh but dreams are suppose to make no sense. The only thing in the dream which makes sense: Iskandar was my 'shoulder' to cry on.

SO! On to some interesting bits. Here's some news about Nizam's momma. My mother was tokking about it last night because I was asking questions about acquired wealth. Apparently, Niz mom has this friend last time who happens to be my momma's friend as well (geez! i could have gotten married to Nizam and live happily ever after but he's a bitch so forget that). Momma says this fren is doing business in Aussie and telling everybody that she set up this business with her own sweat when in actual fact, Niz's parents were the ones who hooked her up with all the right people and straightened out her PR fo her there. That is not all. Niz uncle, the mom's older brother, got pulled in to some 'business venture' invovling Fish & Co which the whole family (including the extended ones i.e my family) knows is illegal. Something about escaping paying tax to the government. Sounds vaguely familiar, I am after all the 'Water Girl'. The term fo it is called 'money laundeering' and they are afraid that Niz's uncle might get into deep doo-doo. Anyways back to that ungrateful bitch. Momma says she used to wear the tudong. Now, since Momma's at T&Co, she comes in with no headgear and she's all smiles and lies. She told some salacious lies about Niz's family to her. Is the woman just dumb like a dodo or is she seriously crazy? She has got to know my momma is related to them by marriage. Why can't all these people leave my poor momma alone? This ungrateful bitch is doing quite well, money's rolling in from her various, regional 'business ventures' and my father who was hearing this story, all the while not saying anything much, juz snorted. He knows it, I guess. I was fascinated by the whole thing. I wonder if Nizam knows what's going on.

Got a feeling this year's Hari Raya is going to be bloody interesting. I gotta do some heavy duty eaves-dropping. Nothing makes you wake up from the boredom like family politics. If you mess with one, you mess with all (hardeeharhar!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

0 comments: