How is it that I don't feel like it's Friday today? Feels a bit Wednesday to me. Anyways I'm still at home. I'm at home coz I don't wanna reach work before my supervisor. Last night I got kicked out from my own room by Null. He got pissed coz I was hogging the computer and the lil pig locked me out for the night. Slept on the couch in the living room. Sometimes he does the most gay-est things. How about I don't lock him out every single time I'm upset with his shitty antics? I wonder whether he shows his 'gay' side when he's with his gf. On 2nd thought, I don't wanna think about it.
My night was made worse when Zam msg-ed out of the blue, asking retarded questions again. Like now I'm no longer with Lurp, he says I've gotten stuck up. And I told him he hasn't changed one bit coz he's still the only 21yr old retardo I know. Anyways, told him I've got better things to do and he said 'alrite. all said and done den'. GAWD! What a half-wit. How can anyone not see why I cannot resist treating this kinda guys as my lackeys? Because they let themselves be that way.
Woke up this morning with Rock Your Body playing in my head for some reason. The Justin T version. Don't ask me why.

0 comments: