I juz gotta say this: I hate Naz's blog skin. I dunno how'd I came up with the color scheme anyways. It reminds me of Barbie.
Is this the end of the Js for hiphop? (Jay Z, Ja Rule, Jermaine Dupri, Jagged Edge, J.Lo, Jatt)
Came across the WindowsMedia Player webbie and they were going on about the new breed of hiphop acts like Chingy and Pharrell. Chingy reminds me of Joe Budden. Joe Budden reminds me of Nick Cannon. Nick Cannon reminds me of Julez Santana. Julez Santana reminds me of Chingy. And it all comes back to everybody looking like everybody else in this world.
I am feeling sentimental about my skating days. I'm still not sure whether it's really over, whether it's really quits with me and my Dustin Latimers. Coz today I was at the EXPN website and I found out I just missed the 9th Summer X Games in LA. It ended on the 17th. I skim thru the articles anyways. There's a Brazilian invasion in both the skateboarding and in-line categories this year. Which was kinda surprising coz most of them are rookies. Although the X Games veterans manage to stay in the Top 3, namely Bob Burnquist fo skateboarding and Fabiola Da Silva fo in-line skating.
Saw some of the pictures and I feel sad fo alot of reasons.
1) I miss rolling terribly.
2) I miss the old crew.
3) I tot of my booming granny when EXPN mentioned that Dustin Latimer never competes in these things but he was there to support his cronies (Dustin is a pro I suspect my BG likes coz BG was wearing DL skates the very 1st time I saw him).
Everybody has relaxed now. Everybody is trading in their skates/boards fo a girl/boy, fo skool, fo work, fo marriage or fo laziness. What would I give to be four years younger right now. I'll do everything different, skate-wise that is.
After EXPN I got to CNN and frankly, people, I have no feelings fo this Iraq war. Not that I don't care. I just feel remarkably inert when I read the news updates. Though it manages to amuse me some when I read about Bush comment on the truck bombings in Bahgdad yesterday, broadcasted from his Texas ranch retreat. The things that he said made me snigger. He's truly oblivious to the fact that whatever he said makes him seemed deluded. "How you gotta do us like that, boy?"
Now, Arthur was from Muhd and Didi's school. He is well-known in the quiksilver/roxy wearing people world. One of the better skimmers/surfers I know, locally anyways. He is loaded with moolah and he has an older brother who's constantly in Bali, surfing. And he's one of those Brandons and Kennys of this world; he speaks fluent Melayu. Is he cute? Not that I notice. I can't tell him apart from the next Chinese guy. And NO, I can never associate this Arthur with King Arthur. Like, PUH-LEAZE!
Adik's brother ex got assets ar. The very 1st thing that grabs me about her. I think it was the pink T that did it. Other than that she looks pretty decent. Wonder what happen between them. She looks harmless and nice enuff, I think.
Hey Naz you should invest in ruby red shoes. Can feeling feeling Dorothy.
Ok, Swensens beckons! Celebrating my ill-mannered (no hiphop pun intended here oritez!) sibling's birthday. Hope he doesn't bring along his drippy other half. I'll juz go braindead, balls.

0 comments: