Fresh Like a Box of Krispy Kreme

spend my morning reading articles on MSNBC. they got nicer layout than Yahoo! and nicer layouts equates to pleasurable reading. i'm itching to go check the BBC site but my Hugh Grant wannabe super is sitting right behind me and i'll start hearing him smirking if i were to visit the BBC site.
i think my favourite section on MSNBC would have to be the arts and opinion section. there is this article on american alternative magazines. that should interest some of yous. i wonder why nick lets me get away with reading off the net. i've been doing it for three hours already. but then he's always been a tricky one to predict.
blame on MSNBC. read a piece about Dunkin' Donuts and how they're having "sweet revenge" over Starbucks and Krispy Kreme. i like Dunkin' Donuts colour scheme but i side with Krispy Kreme because their homepage makes mo sense than Dunkin' Donuts and besides they were mentioned in a Beastie Boys song. so go figure.

0 comments: