Homeboy, I came to party, yo' girl was lookin at me
She's a haggler naw I'm not taggin her
But you don't want them boys to come over and start askin ya

i am so psyche! i got auntie faiz's e-mail add FINALLY. yeeeooooowwww!
there's like gazillion things i wanna ask her.
one of those things is asking (probably forcing) her to go to one of the strokes shows and take pictures of them for me for my birthday present. but i think that's kinda retarded. i don't really know if she's even heard of them. but wouldn't it be cool if she did? i ma spend one hour to think about what i'm gon e-mail her. must think carefully.
definitely gon ask her whether it'll be okay if i come and visit next year, bunk up with her and party damn damn hard. wah lau sekali she turned into an uncompromising muslim (or how the yanks like to call moslem) eh? eversince the terrorist/ iraq war and all. then i have a real good reason to hate osama and the rest of his twerps.

0 comments: