it was fuckin' strange
Last night me, da, heiyo boy, project K and her boo went down Bar None. Electrico, Tiramisu and Pug Jelly were performing. No cover charge so that's cool. What's not cool was Stella Artois. That's not cool. At all! I wonder why Albert Hammond Jr likes drinking that stuff? It's only like 5.1% alcohol lor. I was telling Da maybe if she drinks it as much as he does, she'll be blessed with good guitaring.
Too much cigarettes, too little to drink. But the show was pretty good. Mo specifically, Tiramisu. They are what I'd call the REAL ENTERTAINERS. They were the only band with the whacked out stage outfits. Funkoz! And I think they rocked the house (mo than the other bands anyway. we didn't stay around fo Pug Jelly, I'd rather listen to Dude Foundation).
Bar None actually played The Strokes Someday while waiting for the the next band to get ready. Damn! I couldn't believe it! Then they played this groovy track by Super Drag which got Da all excited because apparently the band is obscure and it happen to be one of her favourite songs.
Pretty decent crowd. Pretty comfy couches but I'm gonna order something different to drink the next time round.

kids, i am going to make this aussie my role model. he's a designer based in sydney who set up his own magazine (refill) with circulation in tokyo, hong kong, paris, san francisco, la and new york. he designs Ts on the side fo the company 2K. you know how much his shirts are going fo? USD30!!!! bloody bloody steep if you ask me. it costs mo than yo regular shirts from xlarge.
which reminds me xlarge has this cool stripey trucker in its current collection. but the thing sold out. damn nice can! red and white some mo. dunno what happen to their men's shirt design. all of em not nice this time round. the x'elle ones are much better.

0 comments: