plastic cups, plastic straws, plastic crown and a plastic face
question: is there such a thing as a paper straw?
i've never come across one before. tell me if you've seen one and lemme see it.
i'm suppose to be buying cups and straws for the water tasting. yep, it's for the book again. but i'm disenchanted with the whole thing. so right now i'm blogging and listening to the neptunes when i know my super is getting exasperated with me and my antics. you know what? i'm beyond caring.
so yesterday i got home and type out my fiction. i went straight to the club/meeting the strokes/ rui sexy chapter. i needed to act on my brainwave lar. pretty okay so far. i have yet to come to the brawling in the club alley. but i'm not sure i want mr aztec prince to get involve in it. i'm more excited about my story than tmrw night. now how did THAT happen? dunno. i guess my creativity beats any cutie any day. i might do something DUH like waking up at dawn on a Saturday just so i can get four chapters out of my brainwave by noon. like how i first got into this HTML frenzy. wahlau! it consumed me sial. and yes, i know, naz, between Z and me, i'm the scarier one.
suppose to be skating tonight at bedok but i am extremely lazy. it was nice of lurp to invite me. she even wished me happy birthday in the morning. it's times like this i can forgive her for every BS she throw my way. which reminds me, one of her previous lackeys birthday falls a day before mine. are there really so many libras in this world? why do people wanna get it on during this few months anyways? maybe coz it's cold and rainy and the only thing to do is stay cuddled in that warm warm bed.
had me a morbid Bjork-ish-MTV-like dream about the Black Keys, man. damn funkoz can. like funkoz BAD. i dreamt they killed somebody, stole a national historical artefact, set up a cult and killed some more people and got caught in the end by the scotland yard. i'm included in the apprehension. the weirdest thing was all throughout the bloody dream, the Strokes Is This It album was playing in the background. freaky weird, man. almost as bad as being in a dream with sadako (The Genial Pontianak from The Ring).
on the brighter side of things: i got in touch with an old friend from the land of cheeba, jamaica. harharhar, you guys better believe it. got to know him through an online group thing last year. thought lost contact but he got my e-mail add and send me over some pictures and i'm gonna use them to make my t-shirt design. he's cool. there's picture of him smoking a blunt, looking every bit like the pimp daddies he listens to (Snoop and the rest of his posse).

0 comments: