"automatic stop" for me right now, soundtrack for the moment
i love muhammad exactly like how i love my momma. maybe because both of them share some similarities, characterwise. both get upset easily, both are sensitive, both try to make their logic sound like the word of god, both can be real bitchasses sometimes, both are anal about my dressing, both are anal about cleanliness, both absolutely love to tell me what to do and both i cannot live without. mat and momma are the only two people who can take one look at me and get pissed over nothing. it's like tak pasal pasal and they'll start ranting about nonsense, yelling and hollering nonsense at me. i'll juz tune out of coz. maybe it's because they can't stand the fact that they can't get any reaction from me. i realise some people are like that. and when they don't get any reaction from you, they'll get mega irritated and they'll get even more pissed. buang current lar eh. geezus when you people gonna learn.

0 comments: