Sometimes I think that I'll find a love
One that's gonna change my heart
I'll find it in Commercial Appeal
And then this heartache'll get chased away

let's see... the whole time i was at home i plugged into Britt Daniel & Co instead of trying to figure out how best to hack into my brother's account in order to do my group project. with the Pumpkins sounding pretty dismal on their new one, i honestly didn't expect anything much from the new Spoon. of course, i was wrong because you can't wrong an ice cold dude like Britt Daniel. the above is the chorus from Finer Feelings of Spoon's Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga. yeah graniph-wearing, nylon-reading cretins ain't got jack on Britt Daniel because a dude who's as slacker jack as he can't be bopping his head in a roomful of spirited hormones to Hot Chip.

0 comments: