In The Clouds We Go

Franny: Just a little tip for the future, I am always right.
Even when I'm wrong, I'm right.
Cornelius: She's right. I would just go with it if I were you...
[chuckles]
Cornelius: and I am.
Lewis: Then you're absolutely right.



the perfect union includes a similar dress, my old hair, the entire Banhart entourage, tepees and a whole week of merry making. top hats, ragged tail coats in a riot of colors. pictures will look like they were outtakes from a Captain Beefheart video. we joked about how it'll be hard to find me in the morning because i'll probably be roaming around the woodland. and everyone else knows how the master photo will look like:



yes, the infamous Cripple Crow album cover i'm always harping about. this is all wistful thinking but i'd like to think God will be sweet on me. i won't settle for anything else if i can help it.

0 comments: