Juno. All I can remember is Aliah wants to watch it. Get the low down from her if you want to know what's it about. I, on the other hand, will carry on with the OST. KIMYA DAWSON FORGODSAKES! Nah, actually I've got nothing on Kimya Dawson, seeing as how she was in a band with Adam Green (he's the shiznit). It's that bloody Superstar song. Nobody, nobody and, I mean, nobody should cover The Carpenters. Not even if you're Sonic Youth. The rest of the OST makes me think of the abandoned Montessori near Bayshore. I don't know. I went by there in the morning and just saw too deep into the empty Little Tikes playground, looking all dirty and desolate under hard sunlight. Naked dolls with decapitated heads come to mind.

Come sing with me:

All the young dudes... Carry the news...

1 comments:

neko-chan said...

dude, juno was awesome. wait, quote-worthy i must say. gah! i want some of her stuff.