Let's Get Sick
After watching the trailer for 500 Days Of Summer, I decided that it was going to make me sick with all of that musical references peppering the movie couple's conversations. And when Zoey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt (I initially wanted to check the movie out because of him) had a lover's tiff about who's supposed to be Sid and Nancy, I was like THAT'S IT. Cannot make it. As if Nick & Nora or Across The Universe weren't enough. I don't like where this is going so I've decided to post up old videos of past pop princesses and become momentarily and revoltingly bimbotic.

So once upon a time, chicks digged skateboarders. I am not going to lie, I tended to date them. I ended up with one, in fact. That time during the late 90s and early 2000ish, it got reflected in pop videos. You watch, you will know what I mean.



Billie Piper one cannot make it. Too much make up.



I'd be biased if I said I like this video because I always thought Mandy Moore was a sweetheart. More of a hottie when she went brunette. So sweet, she gotta be shot. Someone should've told her no one stands in the bowl, NO ONE.

Tell me how you feel


Joy Enriquez is a sweet girl without being annoying. Could it be I dig her dude in this video? Nah, she's just so pretty that I'll take her home to Ma if I was a dude and keep her safe and sound... under lock and key so she won't go around stalking some skater dude.

So this is my revolting entry of the week. Wait until I do Mariah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, I'm having trouble figuring out if you're serious or not! Are you not going to give 500 Days a shot just because of those scenes?

ill behaviour said...

Well since you commented and you seem to have a vested interest in the movie (going by ur URL), why the hell not? Since I have a tendency to be presumptuous anyway, I could be wrong. I'll catch it if it comes to our shores.