All you need to draw the chicks to watch your movie is a couple of good looking men. Enough said. Note: High School Musical, Camp Rock,Twilight, Legends of The Fall, Troy, etc. So The Young Victoria was no different. I watched this alone, didn't tell anybody, especially the boyfriend. Which is just as well because I can fully appreciate these fine looking blokes in waistcoats. I like the looks of Emily Blunt as Victoria better than Rupert Friend's girlfriend (who cannot make it). And the real Prince Albert of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha actually looked that dishy. But I had my eye on that one in the foreground, Michiel Huisman as Ernst I, Prince of Hohenlohe-Langenburg. Love the smile even though I hate hate hate the nose. Blokes like these make you want to use kental words like 'dashing' and 'splendid'.

0 comments: