Ok! Since everyone whose blogs I visited are talking about Fashion Week. And since I like to look at nice things and admire them.

My favorites:
Balmain fall/winter 2010 for the luxe rockstar look
Emilio Pucci fall/winter 2010 for killer evening wear
Anna Sui fall/winter 2010 for the color palette and girly leggings

My favorite rookie: Erro spring/summer 2010. But I don't like the color palette because it's mostly shades of gray and black. We need some color in our lives, son.

That's all.



J: Abang abang americana
Me: Kevin Costner was such a hottie.

Haha.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Making money on the internet is easy in the hush-hush world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat system[/URL], Don’t feel silly if you have no clue about blackhat marketing. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood ways to produce an income online.