Well... All I can say right now is looks like somebody isn't gonna be doing that shrine on 7th Oct afterall. Not even the T-shirt. I have enter another level of depression. Nothing anyone say or do is gonna make it go away. Aw man this is worse than anything I've ever felt depressed about. Indulging in my self-pity right now, folks. And the one person who I wish time and time again would juz cease to exist CANNOT know about this. He'll be the first to be in MA FACE, gloating giler babi and never let me live it down. I don't need that kinda shit right now.
Damn, come to think of it, I can name a whole list of folks who'll gloat in my face about this. Especially the Coffee Bean crew, including that Tanker Soldier Ja. Chee Bai ar! Why not get married SEKALI! Kan bagus and all of the wassupers can have a field day at Hard Rock, tudong-tudong included. Bloody hell... how issit even possible for that kinda high profile life you can sustain a stable relationship ni? After all these years. I can't even hope they'll break up coz it's one of those relationship that'll last really really really long. Morale of the story is never have a crush on somebody who reminds you of your dad in his dirt-biking days.
Now we will never know whether I'll be faithful to anybody. Hahahaha! Damn!

0 comments: