Aaaahh Brainwave
Ever had a day when you have multiple brainwave like how nymphos have multiple orgasms? Hahaha, I'm having one of those today. Like whatever I'm looking at starts to inspire me.
I've been flipping through those coffee table books all day and when I was on my cig break I had a brainstorm on how to really design a phat-ass DF band shirt.
But first:
1) have to get my SLR camera clean
2) save up some moola for rolls and rolls of black-and-white film
3) spend 2 weeks fiddling with the Nikon, get my aperture to corresspond with the right speed
4) rip really good fonts off the net
5) find a good printer for the shirt

And I'm all set. Some of you might think this is all a bit leceh but hell, no digicam can give me glam shots as good as an SLR. And we need glam shots, considering DF is a band of Ian Browns (monkeys, I'm dealing with monkeys!). Hahaha...damn I can be so mean but still these imbeciles put their trust in me.

0 comments: