Paria...OOWW!!!
I juz got back from lunch with Jason and Zul at this place in front of the Sultan Mosque and the food is fucking fucking fucking good. Like old skool kampong style, balls. When I eat the food, I reminisce about how my uncle got married and he insisted that nenek cooks everything. Juz like my gran did it that other time, the people at this place cook their food on big-ass charcoal stoves. I've been in the kitchen coz needed to get to the loo and it's situated there. I was fascinated by the whole preparing dish process. And damn kecoh, man, like they were preparing for some kampong Malay wedding.
Can anyone of you get married and call these people to do the catering? Nobody does old skool weddings no more. So bloody sad.
We got a table next to Rafi Ali. Yes, the footballer. He was sitting with all the new school footballers (Naz, take note) and they were tokking about the most retarded things. Apparently, they are all regulars there. Me and Zul had a field day eavesdropping on their convos. How issit that footballers' girlfriends are bland looking? I'm surprise.
Still hooked on Set You Free song. I didn't bring the album to work coz I wanted to discipline myself. I can never get things done when I'm listening to that album. The slack-ness of the songs makes me extraordinarily lazy to do anything and everything.
Meeting Shah after work for another round of 'Ye Savvy?' - ness. Yes, catching Pirates for the 2nd time. Tomorrow I'm working on Naz's java. Got my Mac back and I wanna do some heavy duty graphics overhaul.
The whole Smart Investor unit had to move yesterday and today. So we did a bit of spring cleaning. Guess what I got from the garbage they were gonna throw out? A calendar by M.A.C and two books with super cool images. According to Nick, they got them books for free. They look like coffee table books so I don't think they come cheap. I was thinking about how I can get some of the images scanned and print onto a T-shirt. Super cool imagery and good photography skills.

0 comments: