Everything's Gon Be OK? No?
It's lunchtime, friends, and I am not eating. Feel like I wanna throw up. Last night's brotherly confessions was too much for me to take. I should be wearing the crown but it's been revoke. No longer daddy's lil princess. The one person who I look to for inspiration for a boyfriend is treating me like I'm not there at all. I can't even call him a bitch coz I know he has every reason to do so. Crummy crummy crummy.
Think he was mildly surprise that it wasn't me who got into the jam but Null instead. I need some reassurance. I need some sane advice. I need a hug. I need... to get sedated. Too much ar all these! Pa's never done this before, this parent unit mutiny thing. He doesn't even wanna talk it out with the both of us. We're both as good as disowned.
Recent events has really taken a toll on Pa. It's one of those things you see it coming but you don't really expect it to come, you know? I can't even blame Null any more. I should have said this and that but I didn't coz I had myself convinced that it wasn't my place to say those things. Now look what happened!
Wish I could rewind back to that day I was in the cab going home at dawn, taking comfort in sleeping on somebody's shoulder and knowing that everything is well and fine.
Fucking no apettite to eat. It's been three days with no real meal in my stomach. How issit that I don't eat when I'm bothered?

0 comments: