The Idealist + The Simpleton=
The equation has yet to be figure out, my friends. I'm incredibly drowsy and I can't think straight. Knee-deep in financial advisers and the like. Still condensing those mucky 6-page financial planning articles for Standard Chartered. Dang... Can't remember the last time I'm this braindead. I need a fag and soya bean milk. Update laterz...
P.S: unlike the song, my simple man smokes. yep, like a bloody chimney.

Mat's still in the hospital. Must be some serious shit. Says he gotta do operation. I think he's stomach has given up on him. Well, what did y'all expect? He always picks cigarettes over food. He should stop smoking. Those of you who are constantly on my case about my fagging are all welcome to make Muhd quit smoking first. If you guys can do that, I'll gladly quit.

0 comments: