I'm a Whore for San Pellegrino- San Pellegrino Appreciation Society
Hahaha! I found this quote on google.com. Suppose to be searching for background infomation on San Pellegrino sparkling water for work and I didn't get jackshit. For such a 'prestige' drink, there's absolutely zero for the real dirt on the company.
All I know is it's own by Nestlé and Nestlé owns L'oréal cosmetics as well. Bloody rich mofos. I also came across Nestlé's acquisition of Perrier. Damn super cool can? I print out 22-page worth of a summary of the lawsuit between Nestlé and this Italian family that previously own the Perrier company. I'm telling you, I could smell m-a-f-i-a numsayin? I mean, think about it: Nestlé was prolly offering alot alot of money (they are afterall an MNC) but why does the family refuse to give it up till one major ruck-ass lawsuit ensues? Numsayin? I'm sure as hell that it has everything to do with 'keepin' da biz in da famiglia'.
Another interesting site was one called Little Italy. Anyone wanna guess where they are based? Chicago U S of A. They were talking about the San Pellegrino acquisition this time. Hehehe! M to the A to the F to the I to the Ahhhhhhhh...hahahahahaha

0 comments: