Listen To What I Say

I got the dirt on Mr Boring Blogger of the Millenia. Harharhar... Thanks to Sweetz. Sweetz knows the guy and cheating on his girlfriend is what he does best (apparently. takes one to know one, huh, Sweetz?). I so knew there was something wrong with the guy. Anyways he used to date this model girl and he still cheated on her. Damn, boy, we know you're good-looking but you're not that gorgeous, you know. Dah lar gigi overdose. Plus they do say super tall guys have a small package. Mr Boring Blogger lives in Yishun so that's how Sweetz know him.
There is a reason why Sweetz got his name. It's not coz I sincerely think he is sweet but coz it makes him sound so gay. Harharhar. So Sweetz it is!
Oritez next stop: plans fo my birthday.
I have decided to go jigjig afterall. We're going to club-hop in 3weeks, peeps. Who wanna come along are invited to crash. Met up with Z and her childhood fren tonight and Z was the one who came up with the plan. We have yet to decide on a date. It'll be like last year but minus the fight. Apparently Z hasn't gone jigjig-ing since she got together wif Fir (yesh, that's his name). And the best part people! Already he's the same age as me, his birthday is the same as me also. Z says he reminds her of me. I can't help but feel oddly jealous. Maybe coz I hardly see Z as much these days.
And Nasty TopRawk: forget about the POW, man, you're his present and future. She was like so Last Millenium, balls. Plus it's disturbing how someone who is like so POW can sing like Mary J. I find it highly unlikely. Maybe that time he heard her sing, his ear got bogged by massive earwax. Sing like Kelis can ar but Mary J?
Nice to see Sweetz, Z and Dillah again. I needed a breath of fresh air and these people gave me what I needed. Thank yous all around.

0 comments: