When I Can Drive
A matter that is bugging me since I skipped my Basic Theory for Full Throttle. When can I drive? Pa has been asking me about it, too. Geez, don't think I can concentrate on driving with SIP still going on. I'm tired and distracted as it is.
Watched The Italian Job on Saturday and I must say if I were to have a car I want it to be injected by nitrous oxide or more popularly known as NOS. Asked Null whether it was illegal for all countries. He says not when you are a very experienced race car driver. That don't sound good. Can you imagine how much horsepower any low-end car can get from a NOS injection? The bloody thing will go faster than any Ferrari, I'm telling ya. Already the Minis in The Italian Job were literally flying off the road, imagine if I get it for Pa's Honda Prelude... nyeh nyeh nyeh... It's totally radical!
But Null adds that if you don't drive fast regularly, the chemical can destroy your engines. Ponder ponder ponder. Let say I have a whole big-ass estate all to myself. Say, maybe a farm. I'll convert the stable into my garage. Suddenly I'm thinking about Rider's Lodge in Kulai. That place is bloody big and ulu. Hmmm... I wonder how much that place is gonna cost me in 10 years time. A coupla mill? Thereabouts? Must really learn how to invest in 5years time then.

0 comments: