hmmm...
the voice of Dan Auerbach is going to lull me to sleep tonight. i'm so tired it's not even funny. my article is still 'stuck in a moment'. urgh! what a drag. was out with Naz and Da the whole day, trailing after them as they went in and out of shops. i was so stoned, my mind was registering very little. need to write and make sure that brother of mine does the illustrations. we're ready to go tmrw, hopefully or boss is gonna have my hide for shure this time round. Da bought alot of things today hor. you know, i think i'd make a scary personal shopper. maybe that's why Naz has got to be there. when you have no budget and you think you wanna do some serious money-burning bring Naz without me. bring me along only when you've got a budget to work with. oh Dan, if ever i came across a local dude with your voice, i'd make him sing me to sleep every night. but of course, i get to pick the songs lar.

0 comments: