I AM THE SUPREMO NAVIGATOR!

y'all gotta bow down to me. now now now! Boss wants to be God-Empreror. i figured i'll be the weather. i'll just be like consulting her on how the weather should be on her fair kingdom but ultimately i decide the weather of the day. nyeh! so last night i caught up with Zam on MSN and he's such a honey he sent over this mp3 by IMaRobot. it rocked my socks off. heard of them before but i didn't really do a soundcheck coz i thought they were like The Killers (you know glam rock bands coming from places like Vegas/L.A). but they're the shiznit! well at least the track Zam sent me is. it's called Dynomite so download it! if you want to, however, go buy the album please inform me coz i wanna have it rip. i'm a cheapskate like that. alright since people are making their year end list of whatevers and endeavours, here's mine:

Bands I Couldn't, for the life of me, Get Into

  1. The Cure
  2. Sonic Youth
  3. Kasabian
  4. Razorlight
  5. Kings of Leon
  6. Modest Mouse
  7. Metric
  8. Jeff Buckley
  9. Sigur Ros
  10. The Futurheads
  11. The Killers
  12. Rasmus
  13. Maroon 5
  14. Rooney
  15. New Order
  16. Dashboard Confessional
  17. Le Tigre
  18. The Mars Volta
  19. Secret Machines
  20. Belle & Sebastian

it does not mean i dislike them. my interest lies somewhere else lar. so don't hate me for nothing.


0 comments: