Semuanya Boleh Berbual

Yea.. Ah yea... Agh yea this one's dedicated to all the ladies in the front , the back All the older ladies out there lookin' nice, you know who you are whoo... I need you, boomin' granny I said I want you, boomin' granny Boomin' granny, boomin' granny Boomin' granny, good and plenty Well it might sound odd, it might sound corny But here's some sex rhymes for those that are horny For your boomin' granny with the boomin' system Said I love ya won't leave ya so you got to listen See I'm talkin' about the way that I'm feeling You're so lovely lengthy and so appealing A sassy sophisticated sexy lady Well I'm 26 and you're 80 The clock is ticking so you better not front We can go downtown and we could smoke some blunt Well you're a lovely golden girl, just like Bea Arthur Just turn down the lights so we can go farther Boomin' granny, boomin' granny Boomin' granny, good and plenty Because I saw ya at the check out line You dropped your coupons and you were looking fine Sophisticated, and so mature I couldn't really care if you're 50 or 74 Because I want ya, and I need ya Hey boomin' granny you could be my teacher And I could be your pet, bet Listen old lady I'm gonna make ya sweat! I know I'm younger, and your much older You look so nice on my Chevy Nova I'm gonna take her to the low rider show, and flaunt ya I gotta tell ya lady I said I want ya, boomin' granny Because I need you boomin' granny Boomin' granny, boomin' fanny Boomin' granny, good and plenty

YEOWZA! it's the new year and i have a newly instated Boomin' Granny. he's actually not much older than the first Boomin' Granny. but doesn't matter. what matters is i like him enough to crown him The Boomin' Granny and because i love love LOVE the Beastie Boys.

so go help out those Indian Ocean Tsunamis victims, have a great New Year and make things better. GO! GO! GO!

0 comments: