I'll lay down my glasses, I'll lay down in houses

now, y'all know i dig the Interpol song. my favourite one yet!

i've fallen in love with the house Sobek built, R128. all glass and of impeccable dimensions. i think if i ever had a chance to live there, i'll live on my own. the house doesn't look like it was built for a family. of course Lurp had to make fun of me and said i'd find things looking into my house at night. she doesn't think the house is practical. why are we even talking about this like i'm buying a house?



i woke up today and felt like i've just been hit by a bus. i stoned out during English and i'm probably going to stone out during Maths. i feel like i've had enough, y'know. mentally tired and my back aches (so what's new?). i was thinking about Doll's question she asked on Sunday. never really gave her an answer. but today it came to me in English -the answer. so here's your answer, Shahira, to your "how come y'all never got together" question. it's because he doesn't bring out the good in me so therefore it's unwise for us to go beyond friendship. i mean, it's true. he makes me bitchier, my wit got quicker and my tongue became more acidic when he and i started to become buddies. besides he and i are too much alike that to reflect on his character will bring on a wave of utter self-loathing for me.

besides, i've got a promise to keep. so y'all go pick up Graphis magazine coz it rocks!

0 comments: