pet peeve tuesday: neckface. can you believe this dude is my age and he has got all them kool kats (apparently, anyway) vying for his t-shirts. unfortunately the maestro happens to be one of them. he gets all eerily fanatical everytime he mentions neckface. the bloke is like a myth but then so were the hundreds of great new york street artists that ever lived right? and he's my age. here i am slogging away just trying not to flunk in school and there he is going trigger happy with spray cans and paint, having blokes who don't know any better buying his gruesome caricatures (on shirts, on shoes, on walls, on canvases and the list goes on and on... dude, the man is like a mobile disneyland). if you think only the mainstream can go... well... MAINSTREAM, think again! yes, i'm jealous. even though i have no real talent to talk of. how rotten. this reminds me of the time when i saw a bloke who wore the purple Vans i wanted. my eyeballs nearly popped. and then i didn't want those shoes anymore. crummy. the matriarch bought me shoes today. i like them. she likes them. we both like them so she bought them. i'm just listlessly going through my notes. when will the week end?

0 comments: