Mi Casa Su Casa
This is my Wawasan 2020. I don't think I'll refurbish much. I dig it because it's got a lot of back space to run around in. And my older cousins will agree with me on this one: we need space to run around in, all of us having been raised in the old Upper East Coast compound. Plus, the pool is just across the road so I can take a dip any time I want, seeing as no one ever wants to swim with me except the brother and sister. I'll probably live with them in this house. The brother will want the top floor to wire shit up. The sister will be in charge of cultivating a garden of sorts. I will just rule the bottom floor. I should think the boyfriend will want the roof for setting his frames and shirts to dry out in the sun. Yep, I'll definitely keep it as it is. Just load it up with our junk and we're ready to go.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

is this the house you grew up in?cool..you shld really buy it..that is if noone tear it down before you can save up for it..