So I've got Heyday to read, finish Whip It and came across a handful of annoying men online. Actors, singers, IT dudes. First up, Glee's Finn. Who made that guy the lead anyway? He's clueless, gets red in the face easily and he does not swagger like a jock should though he's good looking. That may be the point but come on, the vocals cannot make it lar. Second, Whip It's Oliver or singer/actor/what-have-you Landon Pigg. The guy seems like who used to suffer from leukemia as a kid, just waiting for the moment when he could be received as an indie god in all his skinny glory. Piece of advice, try Britain. You can pass off as young Ashcroft. I keep feeling like he used to wear glasses but he hates wearing them because "it's not cool". Third, MGMT. I loathe MGMT with a passion. And the fact that I can recognize Kids in Whip It makes me hate myself. Maybe I'll hate them less if they did something with Lady Gaga. That's a big maybe.

0 comments: