this is not a good morning for yours truly. i feel hung over i don't know why. oh yes, i know why. it is because yesterday i got a call. a call from a "friend". he told me the good news, the unbelieveably good news about his band's future and for a long long long while i went dead silent. then the resentment came over me ten folds. this is one of those moments when you kick and scream and whine about why life is just plain unfair. the assholes got the whole package deal just like that and i can't be happy for them. i couldn't even keep the sarcasm out of my voice when i congratulated him. caustic, man, caustic. the best part was he wanted me to join in on the celebrations. i had a sudden clear image of me shoving an absolut bottle down his throat when he said that. i was fucking disturbed and annoyed ok. like i wanted to pull my hair out or something. talk about being fucking blessed. perhaps some of their luck will rub off on me (feeble attempt to look at the bright side of things. bah).

0 comments: