All The Young Dudes

Carry the news... both Poo and I think Robert Pattinson should not have been cast as Edward Cullen in Twilight. Why couldn't they get Kevin Zegers to do it? I watched some teen flick with him in it last night and I couldn't stop staring and thinking "hot siak budak ni!". As iCarly would say,"He is so hot. I want to bake cookies on him."


You'll remember him as Toby in Transamerica. His hotness is in the same vein as Trent Ford, Jonathan Rhys Meyers and, my favorite of them all, Matthew Gray Gubler. My taste in blokes is not restricted to only old farts, has-beens, dead dudes, curls & mamah blooded, just so you know.

2 comments:

neko-chan said...

i don't really agree with the rob pattinson part. cause i think he's vampy. anyways. i don't mind mr zegers. and wei! how come i didn't know you dig trent ford? dude is like THE so-called perfect guy for me lah. lanky and the hair and shit. guh.

snuggleduck said...

OMFG!!!this guy is like totally H-O-T!!!i can just eat him up..& i think he make a WAAAYYY better Edward!!!!bluergh!!!go figure...